I fell off my pink cloud with a thud...
The realization that reality isn't quite so real anymore...but striving to still be real.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Erm...going on almost 4 months since my first blog. About 10% of the reason is due to laziness. PROMISE. The other 90% has been so many things happening one after another!!!! *more elaboration in another post :)
This week coming up is STI Awareness week and me and all of the other Human Sexuality students at MCC are participating and throwing a Condom Carnival!